Billy Goats At My Door

Billy Goats At My Door

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October 4, 2017. Bearskin Neck at Rockport, MA.












































October 4, 2017.  Bearskin Neck at Rockport, MA.  No long narrative tonight other than what you see in the 22 pictures above.  Bearskin Neck is a half-mile row of old fish shacks near Rockport's harbor which have been converted to a commercial area.  We didn't buy anything; we just soaked up the color and the atmosphere.

The red fish shack is known as Motif #1.  It is recognized as the most painted (and some say, most photographed) structure in America.  I did my part.  I took scores of pictures from a variety of angles.  All told, I took nearly 100 pictures.

So, it is more pictures and fewer words tonight.  Tomorrow, we move to Brewster, on Cape Cod.  Goodnight.

2 comments:

BJ said...

Looks like the subjects were just flaunting their charm!

BJ said...

back for more!

1) I spy with my little eye something that reminds you of home! :)

2) Did you know your daisies were up-side-down?